"Setting Your Sight Back on Life"
At Advanced Eye Care, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrist can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Our Optometric Services:
- Eye Emergencies
- Foreign Object Removal
- Amnionic Tissue
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Dry Eye Evaluation with the Lipiview System
- Lipiflow Treatments
- Custom Contact Lens Fittings
- Keratoconus & Irregular Astigmatism Fittings
- Scleral Contact Lenses – Retinal Photography
- LASIK/PRK Co-Management – Cataract Co-Management
- Visual Field Threshold Testing
- Blepharitis Treatments
- Electro Diagnostic Testing (ERG & VEP)
- Extended Color Vision Testing
- Blue Light Testing
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Blue Light damage scan
- Optomap retinal image
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye